View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Katrina nodded her head. "It most definitely is, though I don't think it would be necessarily a bad thing to know it," Katrina replied. Because some people liked presents from brands like that, so... yeah. She picked up another nacho, dipped it into the chocolate and took a bite.

"Pickle pizza?" Katrina asked. Were they seriously serving... pickle pizza? Did such a thing actually exist? She finished off the nacho and took a sip of her fizzy drink. "I haven't met many people from Durmstrang, but I hear it's quite nice there, minus the cold, that is," Katrina said, smiling. Cold... Katrina wasn't a fan of the cold... other than the long trench jackets that came with them. And the scarves. And the boots. Yup.

"A younger brother? How old? Maybe my sister and your brother could have a play date some time," Katrina said with a little giggle. Unless his brother was older... like... twelve, because little Serene was only eight "fingers" old.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...