View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Katrina couldn't help but giggle. She had no idea why. It wasn't like she was in Hogwarts or anything either, so she just smiled. "Cats are cute, but I do prefer puppies more," she agreed. Dogs were cute, the muggle ones, not the crups who didn't seem to like her so much. Odd creatures they were.

She nodded. She did prefer a fun date, but she had many dates before which weren't... fun but definitely sweet. Best not to bring them up, right? And he wanted to prove that he sounded like a strangling cat? Katrina plopped herself down on one of the seats, taking off her jacket and kicked her legs back and forth watching him flip through the songs.

And when he started to sing...

Katrina started to laugh. Her sides started to hurt from how hard she was laughing, especially at the high pitched voice for the female part and if she had laughed any harder, she was certain that tears would be streaming down her face. And her answer to his question? "You were brilliant, I think I heard a glass crack," Katrina said jokingly, as she tried to stop giggling.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...