View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 08:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Adam grinned. "You'll see." He chortled. His hunger was starting to fade. To be replaced with nerves. Maybe, after they sang a bit, it would come back. His beanie was making his head hot and he tugged it off. His hair was untidy and slightly long. "Yeah. Hopefully, even though I'm not really a cat person..." Still. No one deserved to be strangled. And besides, some kitties were pretty cuuuuuute.

"Yeah, I much prefer a fun date." Adam smiled. He mentally grimaced at some of the not so much fun first dates. From a stuffy dim-lit romantic restaurant to the zoo, with wasn't that bad till the date got annoyed with him and magicked him into a tiger cage.

Adam grinned wickedly, excitement shining in his eyes. "Sounds good. I'm a little hungry, but I'd prefer to prove my point that I sound like a cat being strangled." He turned and walked up to the karaoke machine and flicked through the songs. He wanted to find a corny song. He went straight to the musicals, knowing he was bound to find something terrible. Grinning, the music of 'You're the One that I want' from the muggle musical Grease.

"Wait till you hear this..." And he burst into an out-of-key tune. When the female parts came along he attempted to do a high, girly voice. He was half-laughing half-singing when the song finished. He pretended to dust off his shoulders, smirking. "So...Whatcha think?" He raised his eyebrows up and down and up and down.

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...