View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Katrina smiled back at him, unsure of what to do exactly. She smoothed out her hair again, putting it behind her ear even though there was none in her face. Looking at his hand, then back at him, she supposed she ought to shake it. "It's nice to meet you Adam," Katrina managed to say without stuttering and hopefully not turning red like a cherry. She shook his hand before returning her hand to her side. She did keep a smile on her face though, hopefully that didn't turn into anything else. "Oh, yes, that would be me."

Insert awkward moment of silence here.

"So," Katrina said, looking around the room. "Karaoke room, right? Do you enjoy... singing?" she asked, looking around again. Mmm... karaoke, her younger sister would've loved this. Then again, this was supposed to be Katrina's time to just... "chill" as her cousin enjoyed saying. And instead of thinking about what other people said, maybe it would've been nice to think about what she could say. To not sound like a fool.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...