View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ivana R
Hufflepuff
ICW Ambassador
Billywig

Smile
Portuguese Hippogriff Harrys Schokofrösche

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenoLongbottom View Post
Hey! I'm so sorry I didn't post earlier! I'm on Chapter 3 right now I think! I just wanted you to know that I'm reading!
I would like to make a suggestion tho. Maybe, I don't want to be rude (so please don't hate me for saying this), but I think that maybe you shouldn't have put out all of the chapters out at once. Maybe you should've like saved the chapters you wrote and then put out a new one each week. So then people aren't looking at this liek Too much reading! Too much reading!
But i'm really enjoying it! And I'll continue on and post more soon! Promise!
I'm glad you're enjoying my Flora.

Thank you very much for the suggestion to put out a chapter each week. I'll do it with Flora 2. Actually I didn't know how it worked here (the post of FF).

The continuation of this story is ready (Flora 2 and 3), but it's not translated yet (I write in Portuguese, a friend of mine has translated into English for me), but I think I'll have to post Flora 2 on "The High Security Vaults". I could not classify the stories and I still have not found a Beta-reader yet....

...And I hope you have patience to read my response to your comment because my English is terrible (which is a totally unnecessary comment, because you just get to the end of it!) ... and I hope you understand what I tried to write.