View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 09:19 PM   #230 (permalink)
Jessiqua

DERP & DoM
Poltergeist

Ministry RPG Name:
Archer Burton
Environmental Protection
x9
Sassenach | RAVENPUFF | Sing me a song of a lass that is gone | bookDRAGON | #awkwardturtle<#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
As the students began to eat, she decided it was time to pose the next question, "Can anyone tell me what you do with your silverware after you have used it....not at the end of the meal but...for instance, after you butter a piece of bread, what do you do with your butter knife?

OOC: Remember to raise your hand before you answer. .And as always remember she is always watching you! But remember she doesn't handle rudeness towards Muggle ways very well, so you might want to keep those prejudices to yourself unless you want face the consequences! Try the soup and the salad...yummy...feel free to have LIGHT conversation at your table....but don't get carried away...
Zhenya had a taste of everything in her salad, and raised her hand, "This is delightful Professor!" she said with her eyes lit up, "And... I know people get very grumpy when people put their buttery knives on the pristine white lace table cloth... even if it was an accident! So, one should never allow the uh... dirty part of the silverware to touch the tablecloth or table, but instead rest half of it off the plate. Or you can put the cutlery just on the side of the plate, similar to how you would place your cutlery if you have finished - but on the side," she said.

EVASIVE | RESTLESS | MISUNDERSTOOD
always on the move