View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #159 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Text Cut: Professor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma smiled as the students' hands shot up in the air. It was nice to see so many of them know a few of courses. And of course, they all knew the best course, dessert..."You are all correct and have covered quite a few of the courses..." she said with a flick of her wand. Instantly, a list of the seven courses appeared on the screens.

1. Appetizers
2. Soup
3. Salad
4. Sorbet to clear the palette
5. Pasta, Fish or Poultry Dish
6. Red Meat, Fish, or Poultry with Vegetables
7. DESSERT!!!!

She smiled at the students, "If you haven't already, please grab your napkin and place it in your lap. It should stay there for the remainder of our meal and should be used occasionally to wipe your mouth."

With a flick of her wand menus dropped from the ceiling and landed in their laps. "We are going to begin our seven course meal. As we go along, I'll introduce you to some different rules of etiquette when eating. Feel free to ask any questions that you think of. "

"Please glance over the menu..."she said excitedly and then once she felt like they had all had ample time to preview the menu, she flicked her wand and the menus flew away. "Okay let's get things started..."

She flicked her wand in a circular motion and the appetizer flew into the room and levitated above each of the tables. "Can anyone tell me what the proper direction we should pass the tray of brushetta around the table is?"

SPOILER!!: Brushetta

Lewis quickly went to copy the list of courses onto his piece of parchment, this time WITHOUT dropping any of his cutlery. Holding his quill between his teeth to have both of his hands, he reached out for his napkin, and carefully placed it on his lap. Okay, this wasn't so difficult up until now.

Wow. That menu looked amazing. He briefly wondered WHO had cooked all of that. Probably the house elf. Lewis glanced at the professor for a moment, trying to assess if maybe she was able to cook all this. Huh. Maybe, maybe not. Though, it had probably been the house elves.

Aw, goodbye menu. Lewis really wished they would have been allowed to keep them. There were some great ideas on them. But there was the first course already. Brushetta. "Profesha, I fink it's fro' left to righ'." Okay, maybe he should have taken his quill out of his mouth first. Raising his hand again after putting the quill in his lap, he repeated his answer again. "I think it's from left to right, Professor." There. Could they eat now? Please?

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}