View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #119 (permalink)
Lislchen

DERP & DMAC
Dwarf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Siobhán O'Shea
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Olly Emmons-Clarke
Environmental Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Yasmina Payton
Accidents & Catastrophes
x3 x2
The Kisapaths | Sila!Roti | -2 | TouchableHair | ToiletPaperGuy | QueenOfConfusion

Text Cut: Le Professor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma shook her head excitedly up and down, "Yes you are correct. The B stands for the bread plate which is the little plate to the left of your plate..." she flicked her wand at the plate on the left side levitated for a few seconds and then placed back down softly. "And the D stands for drink because your drinking glasses can always be found at the top right of your plate..." she flicked her wand at the two clear stemmed glasses levitated as well...but they stayed up a little bit longer. "I almost forgot to get you all drinks..." she flicked her wand just a little bit and a pitcher full of tea and a pitcher full of water started working its way around the room filling up the glasses. "Tonite you'll be getting two different drinks. You'll get water and then you'll get tea. Feel free to add sugar to your tea if you prefer..." she said waiting for the glasses to become filled. "O and you can have drinks whenever you want...the only real etiquette with the drinks is that you don't gulp them down and you don't have to point your pinky out as you drink..." she said with a little giggle.

Once all of the glasses were filled, a picture showed on all of the screens.
SPOILER!!: Proper Table Setting

The professor went over each item on the diagram holding up each one from her table and as she held hers up the matching items levitated shortly off of each round table. So when she held up the salad fork, all of the salad forks in the room levitated slightly off the table.

Then she continued, "Tonite we are going to have a seven course meal." she smiled as she said it knowing that her stomach was rumbling. "Can anyone name ONE of the seven courses of a meal?" she asked as she flicked her wand to clear the screens hanging from the roof. "And don't forget to raise your hand before answering please."

OOC: Remember to raise your hand before you answer. You can have crazy answers if you would like...Gemma and I love creative answers....And as always remember she is always watching you! But remember she doesn't handle rudeness towards Muggle ways very well, so you might want to keep those prejudices to yourself unless you want face the consequences!

Lewis wasn't quite sure if it was considered 'proper dinner etiquette' to put a piece of parchment on the table and take notes, but he did it anyway. How else was he supposed to remember all that after all? Especially the B and D part, he had never heard before. Interesting...

Moving his parchment a little as he turned around to face the professor again, Lewis accidentally shoved some of the cutlery off the table. Clatter! He blushed scarlet, he quickly bent down to pick the two spoons up again. Now, where had they been?! Trying not to pay any attention to himself, he glanced at the person sitting next to him and their table setting. Right, smaller spoon on the left.

Seven courses?! He knew those. Yes, yes, he did. Or at least he thought he did. Aww, but they were only allowed to say one? "I think first come the Appetizers." Lewis said, with his hand raised high up in the air. Yup.

________________________________{Drabbles}_{Meet Lissy}_{DERP}