View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Okay... this was awkward. Sighing slightly Tamara stopped groping herself and looked slightly bashfully at the young man that had just come up and punched the button on the lift.

"Dear! What happened to your hand? I have some salve in my purse that will probably fix that right up!" she said as she began to dig around without waiting for an answer. A mother NEVER waited for an answer. She pulled out a baggie of wipes... No. Then a phial of... something purple. Noooo. AHA! There it was! "Here, you take this. Apply it twice a day for 4 days and I promise you whatever the problem is it will fix it. And I am so sorry... I seem to have lost my manners at the bottom of this bag. I am Tamara Scamander. One of the new Ministry Advisors." She eyed him for a moment and then took his coffee from his unbandaged hand and extended hers to him. Yes. Be a good lad and shake my hand, sonny boy.
If he had ever looked like a startled deer, now was the time. Wide eyed and figuratively bushy-tailed, Sabel sort of just stared at the woman. He tried to get a word in of reassurance that he was alright, but the woman seemed on a mission that could not be stopped by gestures or words.

And then, his coffee was gone. He blinked and nearly forgot to fight the frown that wanted so bad to twitch to life on his brow. What was with people and taking his drinks?

Wait. This was an introduction? Another blink. His green eyes flicked from the woman, to the pink blazer, to the coffee, to the vial, to his bandaged hand, to his good hand and then finally to her hand. Oh.

A little sheepishly, Sabel extended his hand, fighting the urge to swipe his coffee back, and gave the woman's a light shake. "Sabel Dakest. YATI trainee." Because that sounded so professional. He blinked a little again. He had never met a Ministry Advisor before. Unless one counted Recard, which he didn't.

Another blink before he jerked himself out of his staring thoughts and back to the present. Of course, if he had known that opening his mouth would produce a stumbling of words and phrases that attempted to politely decline her offer of the ointment and tell that it was almost healed anyways and there wasn't much to be done about it, he probably would have saved himself the embarrassment and kept his mouth shut.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.