View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 03:31 AM   #25 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

SPOILER!!: Alec and Adeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermionesclone View Post

Alec raised his eyebrows at the expression on Anya's face. He was all used to her being... herself but he wasn't too used to her narrowing her eyes at him. What had he done to deserve THAT?!

Oh right. Griiiiin! "And what would that include, Phillips?" he asked, "Do i just have to be myself? You seem to give me a lot of kisses and hugs when i do." She did. Or maybe it was just him giving her kisses on the cheek and her giving them back?

It was a lot of fun to annoy Anya right now. Especially seeing as they had just been reunited and all. Alec secretly hoped this wouldn't ruin their friendship though. He couldn't lose her again. Ever. Which is why any boy she dates will have to be checked beforehand. He wasn't going to let her settle for less.

Except, he probably shouldn't be thinking about this now. Maybe later, in the future. Right now... he was just happy to have his kite flying buddy back! No one was going to take her away from him now!

Alec looked down at Anya's face only to find her narrowing her eyes at him again. But, this time he let out a small chuckle. Only SHE would say that she wasn't too bad when it came to craziness. "Anya, you punched me on the arm. That's not normal." But he liked her just the way she was.

Alec looked around the platform as he held onto Anya. He was glad to be back with his best friend but making some new friends would be good as well. Not ones who will replace Anya, of course. No one could do that. But new ones were needed.

And then he spotted one! A friend, not a stranger. The hair, the glasses and the expression on the girl's face was all too familiar. Alec grinned as he said to Anya, "Hey, i'm going to introduce you to someone, okay?" She wouldn't mind would she? This friend of his wasn't mean!

"Hey Adeline!" Alec called out, waving a hand in the air at the girl. Hopefully she'd notice and want to come over? Then she could meet Anya! And they could all be friends! It was funny how all these things worked out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiesAreCool View Post
Adeline looked around keeping her eyes off of Alec and the girl that was all over him. Then all of a sudden she hear her being called by Alec. Adeline spun on the back of her heel and faced him. She didn't want to turn around and ruin what him and his girl-friend were doing but she only did because she thought that he might get mad at her and never speak to her again.

"Hello." her America accent told him.

Anya just rolled her eyes. Alec was insane. "You only wish that I'd give you tons of hugs and kisses." she said with a laugh. She sneaked a look at her brother. Oh good. He looked occupied. She didn't want him to overhear their conversation. He might get the wrong idea.

She didn't even like boys like that. Much.

Ahem. Anyway.

He just better be glad she missed him so much. Otherwise she probably would have punched him again... just for fun. Or found a water balloon to throw at him. She wasn't really picky on the form of payback.

She stuck her tongue out at him. "You don't like normal." Which was why they were such brilliant friends.

O_O

Wait what?

No. NO! NO introductions. They were just going to be Alec and Anya forever. She eyed the approaching girl. It had to be a girl, didn't it? She probably enjoyed kites and ice cream too.

"Anya..." she said introducing herself. She was still looking the girl over. She should probably play nice, huh?

But she didn't want to! She finally had Alec back and she wanted him ALL to herself.

SPOILER!!: The Roma Clan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post
Asher rushed on ahead of the group of people that he was with after he walked through the wall into the platform with his trunk, owl Avis, cat Merlin , and pygmy puff Cormac. He couldn't wait to get to hogwarts. Caroline had told him that they have a hidden swiming pool. He was going to find it with the help of Anya Phillips of course. And maybe that Alec guy he seem cool.

He had to find his friends that he had made over the summer. And what a great summer it had been. So many fun times. Hope fully many more ahead. They had to ride in the same compartment for their first train ride to Hogwarts. He had exploding snap in his pocket so he could so them how to play.

Caroline walked through the other side of the barrier. Merlin where did that little boy get to? She had seen him run into the wall but after that he was gone.

Ah there.

"Asher! Wait for us." She shouted over the noise of the others and the train.

It was hard for her to believe that a few months ago she was getting off the Hogwarts express for the last time. All of the excitement of remembering her first ride on the Hogwarts express made her miss the fact that she would be getting on it the time.

Caroline glanced around for any of her younger friends at Hogwarts. Their may even be some that were with their younger siblings.

Then the scarlet train caught her eye...... could she just sneak on board and go back one more term she wouldn't even mind being there with Asher.

Marshall could hardly believe that his son was getting ready to go on his first ride on the Hogwarts Express and go to Hogwarts. His daughter Caroline had just finished Hogwarts last term. He had just been here a few months ago to pick Caroline up for the last time.

He was very proud of his daughter. She was becoming a great healer. Tutshill was a lucky team to have her as their Healer.

"It's alright, Carly. He won't get on the train with saying bye to us." Marshall chuckled and put his arm around his daughter and walked with her across the platform.

He himself was thinking about his first time on the Hogwarts Express. Looking back now. He realized just how much his son was like him. He smiled as he watched his son rush ahead looking for someone apparently. He had no idea what adventures laid ahead of him over the next seven years.

He was sure going to miss his son. But it was time for him to go and learn all the things he needed to know.

Anya was busy making judgmental eyes playing nice with her new classmates when she spotted someone making their way through the barrier.

"Asher!!" she shouted doing a little jumping wave. "Oh. I made a friend too." she told Alec. "He's the one that I saw when I went to visit my brother." She motioned for Asher... and crew... to come join them.

Carter whipped around when he heard Anya calling for Asher. He smiled a little seeing the little guy. "Hey Asher. How's it going?" he asked him with a nod. He then turned toward Caroline. "Hey. Caroline. Mr Romalotti." he said greeting both of them.

"It's good to see you again." he said turning back to Caroline.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You