View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #19 (permalink)
bone_baud10
Ravenclaw

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Balthamos Brennan Boot
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Quinn Alexander Fawley
Minister's Office
x2
supercalifragilistic expialidocious

Quote:
Originally Posted by elllla_Wtwins View Post
Thea rolled her eyes and turned to see who/what was talking to her. Thea wasn't alarmed or curious about the accent, as she had a slightly american accent herself. If she was honest, it was nice to hear someone else with a different accent apart from the odd person THea bumped into.

'Hi..' One hand still scratching her cat's ears, Thea looked the girl up and down. Sighing, she mashed her lips together as she averted her gaze. She looked slightly older. Like Thea cared.. she normally had spoken to older students before. Friends with some of them...
No reaction from the accent meant that this girl isn't a snob. Yes.

Smiling at her and even giving a small wave to her pet cat Joanna said friendly, "I'm Joanna, but everyone usually calls me Joe or JoJo." For some reason she always says her name (and nicknames) when she meet someone new. Her parents always told her that she shouldn't say her name before she's sure that the person she's talking to isn't a freak (or worse...). Like the freak from the carnival that she met last year. Horrible memories. Bur she never listened to them.