View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 12:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

SPOILER!!: The girl who's squeezing the life out of Alec xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Anya was too upset to even comment on Alec's 'ow!'. No. She was ticked off that she spent all of the last two days crying her eyes out. FOR NO REASON! Alec was right here!

She should just smack him again.

He would have deserved it! She could have died of grief!

She narrowed her eyes at her friend. "Well next time you're not getting a hand out. You'll have to do something to deserve it." And at the rate that he was going, he'd just be getting another smack.

Squeeee! They were going to the same school! She could have twirled... and jumped around. And she probably would have... except she was attached to Alec and refused to let him go. EVER. She lost him once and was NOT going to let it happen again.

Growing up was like a roller coaster of emotions! Gee whiz!

She then narrowed her eyes once again. "Hey! I'm not that bad." she complained. She was perfectly normal. Well... as normal as one could act after finding out their best friend was going to Hogwarts too!

Carter turned his head to the side watching the younger kids. Merlin. He was never going to get used to the fact that his BABY sister was growing up.

Growing up much, much too fast.

Merlin. He needed to get out of here... before he pried the neighbor boy off his sister.

Alec raised his eyebrows at the expression on Anya's face. He was all used to her being... herself but he wasn't too used to her narrowing her eyes at him. What had he done to deserve THAT?!

Oh right. Griiiiin! "And what would that include, Phillips?" he asked, "Do i just have to be myself? You seem to give me a lot of kisses and hugs when i do." She did. Or maybe it was just him giving her kisses on the cheek and her giving them back?

It was a lot of fun to annoy Anya right now. Especially seeing as they had just been reunited and all. Alec secretly hoped this wouldn't ruin their friendship though. He couldn't lose her again. Ever. Which is why any boy she dates will have to be checked beforehand. He wasn't going to let her settle for less.

Except, he probably shouldn't be thinking about this now. Maybe later, in the future. Right now... he was just happy to have his kite flying buddy back! No one was going to take her away from him now!

Alec looked down at Anya's face only to find her narrowing her eyes at him again. But, this time he let out a small chuckle. Only SHE would say that she wasn't too bad when it came to craziness. "Anya, you punched me on the arm. That's not normal." But he liked her just the way she was.

SPOILER!!: OOOH! Adeline's here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtiesAreCool View Post
Adeline looked around. She wondered if she was going to make more than two friends. More than one friend was amazing. She hadn't had any friends at her muggle school in America and it was because she was always bullied on. She never told her parents about it because they wouldn't give a hoot about it. They never even let her have a Owl. It made her mad that her parents never trusted her with anything. She had a right to be mad about it but she had to put it in the back of her head and she did.

Adeline looked around to see if she knew anyone and she did! Alec and some girl that she didn't know. Who was she?

Alec looked around the platform as he held onto Anya. He was glad to be back with his best friend but making some new friends would be good as well. Not ones who will replace Anya, of course. No one could do that. But new ones were needed.

And then he spotted one! A friend, not a stranger. The hair, the glasses and the expression on the girl's face was all too familiar. Alec grinned as he said to Anya, "Hey, i'm going to introduce you to someone, okay?" She wouldn't mind would she? This friend of his wasn't mean!

"Hey Adeline!" Alec called out, waving a hand in the air at the girl. Hopefully she'd notice and want to come over? Then she could meet Anya! And they could all be friends! It was funny how all these things worked out.