View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Text Cut: Anya and Carter <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Anya squeezed Marilyn's hand and shut her eyes tight. They. *breath* Were. *breath* Walkingstraightintoawall!

She fought the urge to flail and run away.

She opened her eyes when she heard a whistle of a train. Odd. She didn't feel like someone that should have hit a SOLID wall.

Her eyes widened. Apparently that wall wasn't so solid.

"This is seriously hidden... in a wall?" she exclaimed jumping up and all. She freed herself from Marilyn and ran up and down the platform several times. She then went back to face her brother and her... Marilyn. She'd come up with a better title later.

"This. Is. BRILLIANT!" she squeed happily. "I can't wait to write..." she then stopped suddenly. She wasn't allowed to tell Alec about this sort of thing.

Carter arrived on the platform after Marilyn and Anya. He followed them over... and quickly got out of the way as Anya started running around like a crazy person.

Merlin.

Did someone feed his sister sugar this morning?

Oh no... and now there was more Alec talk. Was it insensitive to say that he was tired of hearing about it? She'd spent nearly the whole night crying. Their last night as a family... she was crying about the neighbor boy.

Merlin.

He crouched down and put his hand on his sister's shoulder. "You'll be fine. I promise." he said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead. "You'll make friends like Marilyn.. and Marie... and Mina... I know how much you like them. You'll make your own magical friends. And you'll be able to hang out with Asher."

He glanced at Marilyn. The girl could step in at any time.

Aaaand, through the wall! The whole running-through-a-wall thing was still pretty cool. Even the seventh time.

EH. Seven. Ellie was a Seventh Year. This was going to be her last year at Hogwarts... *wibble* She still didn't know how she felt about that. One part of her was so excited for the future and living on her own and working for Carter. But the other part of her never wanted to leave Hogwarts. She spent almost half her life in that castle and she kind of wasn't ready to let go yet. At least she still had a few months before she really said goodbye.

Lugging her fat and heavy trunk across the platform, Ellie heard a little girl squeal up ahead. She looked down to see a cute little brunette girl. Ellie grinned, remembering when she was an ickle little first- WAITHOLDON.

HOLD. THE. PHONE. Was that-?

"Carter!" Ellie squeed, louder than she intended. Actually, she didn't really intend anything to come out of her mouth. It just did. Ellie waddled as fast as she could with her heavy trunk and her screeching owl over to the Hogwarts graduate with a grin that must have looked extremely ridiculous. She was just excited, okay?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise