View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
LilFox06

DMT & DMIC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Stuart Kynaston
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rome Keller Drechsler
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tatiana Chernova
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Bennett Young
International Cooperation
Sardine VIP || Shark Attack! || D A R T E R || Captain Oblivious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Marilyn View Post

Marilyn couldn't believe how emotional she was getting herself. She'd never had this type of situation with her parents. Never had emotion farewells or tearful whatevers.

Anyone could tell that the Phillips parents were going to miss their little girl. Just watching their tearful goodbyes was affecting her in a very profound way. In fact, she felt almost guilty being there to see such an exchange.

It seemed like it took very little these days to have her crying, though...in public, no less.

Carter was motioning for her to step through the barrier and she sighed. The next time she did this, it would probably be with her own children...Grasping Anya's hand, she took a deep breath, glancing down. "Ready?"

A moment later, they were stepping through...
Anya squeezed Marilyn's hand and shut her eyes tight. They. *breath* Were. *breath* Walkingstraightintoawall!

She fought the urge to flail and run away.

She opened her eyes when she heard a whistle of a train. Odd. She didn't feel like someone that should have hit a SOLID wall.

Her eyes widened. Apparently that wall wasn't so solid.

"This is seriously hidden... in a wall?" she exclaimed jumping up and all. She freed herself from Marilyn and ran up and down the platform several times. She then went back to face her brother and her... Marilyn. She'd come up with a better title later.

"This. Is. BRILLIANT!" she squeed happily. "I can't wait to write..." she then stopped suddenly. She wasn't allowed to tell Alec about this sort of thing.

Carter arrived on the platform after Marilyn and Anya. He followed them over... and quickly got out of the way as Anya started running around like a crazy person.

Merlin.

Did someone feed his sister sugar this morning?

Oh no... and now there was more Alec talk. Was it insensitive to say that he was tired of hearing about it? She'd spent nearly the whole night crying. Their last night as a family... she was crying about the neighbor boy.

Merlin.

He crouched down and put his hand on his sister's shoulder. "You'll be fine. I promise." he said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead. "You'll make friends like Marilyn.. and Marie... and Mina... I know how much you like them. You'll make your own magical friends. And you'll be able to hang out with Asher."

He glanced at Marilyn. The girl could step in at any time.

_____________________________________________I Was Enchanted To Meet You