View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:13 AM   #74 (permalink)
slytherus
Formerly: Hayden
Slytherin

DH Ficlet Rookie
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nero Perseus Ballarat
First Year
☆ Always Potterhead ☆ SSRPG Addict ☆ Coffee Addict ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonionNW View Post
Ethan shook his head at Dean's question. No, of course they hadn't erased the memory. That would be rude. Plus, Ethan wasn't very good at memory charms as it were, so he didn't want to accidentally erase too much. There were some memories that they needed to keep.

He had to smile when Dean brought Belle back up again. "Oh, yeah, she's going to be a good one once she can control her powers. She's only five right now," he said, leaning on the door frame. They really had to get back, didn't they? He glanced down at his watch. "We need to get back to work. We've got five minutes," he advised, opening the door and holding it for the other two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezabel Black View Post
Lights shook her head like Ethan. "Bella needs to learn from that," she replied. "If she didn't remember, she wouldn't understand that she needs to be careful. She's like my mum, I swear she's a reincarnation of her." Lights wouldn't be surprised; Seren Salamander had been back to haunt her a lot recently.
She smiled at Ethan when he suggested they go back to work. "Ah, paperwork," she mock sighed. "Beautiful thing, when it's done..." She stepped out of the store, an insane urge to transform rising in her, like it had been a lot recently. Maybe it was a side-effect of spending so much time in it on the day they took the Cult down. Maybe another was a headache, or it could be the paperwork to blame. Choices, choices ...
Dean finished off the remaining slurpee before tossing the cup into the nearest dustbin. Shump! Bingo! Nothing but net! When Ethan mentioned the time, the seemingly taller man checked his wrist watch. "You're right," he nodded in agreement that they should return to the Ministry immediately.

Then, Lights mentioned about paperworks. That reminded him of something. "And I've to investigate D'Isigny's wherebouts," he sighed heavily before walking away. "I'll see you guys later!" one hand was waving at the couple before Dean disappeared at the corner.