View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:06 AM   #69 (permalink)
Jezabel Black
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Adelaide Kettle
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lights Lennox
Magical Law Enforcement
Don't Cross the Book | who turned out the | Lights Lennox

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevensnared View Post
Dean continued to listen to Ethan about what happened. The couple needed someone to talk to and he was willing to listen and perhaps lend a hand if there was anything he can do. "I see," mumbled Dean as he sipped some more slurpee. But Ethan's following words was out of his expectations which made him spurted on the floor. "A four year old blasted Lights to the wall?! Merlin! What the...?!" he exclaimed, but lowered his voice on the "blasted" part. Would sound weird to muggles if they heard it.

"Afternoon, Lights," he smiled as he turned around to see the other man's wife. Dean sipped more slurpee before he began to startle. Brain freeze. After he felt a little comfortable again, the male MLE'er looked over at his colleague. "I had slurpee coming out of my nose," said Dean while wiping his nose with a piece of tissue paper. Man, that was painful!
Lights laughed. "Yes you did! You okay?" She passed him another tissue, just in case. She'd heard Dean's exclamation, and guessed at once what he and Ethan had been talking about. "Yes, but it was an accident. Bella took my wand, and you know what kids can do when they're angry, before they've learnt to control themselves." She'd had similar problems when she was little - she'd once made her bed fly because she didn't want to go to sleep. "Poor thing, she was really sorry afterwards. They both were." Lights sighed, remembering that night, the night she'd rather forget, for multiple reasons.
Having Dean and Ethan together made her nervous. She knew that Dean knew about Ethan killing Trystan, but her husband didn't know that her colleague knew. Would Dean try to arrest Ethan? It he did, Lights would ignore any surrounding Muggles and cast a Full Body-Bind on him. She was that intent on keeping Ethan out of Azkaban.

... PERCEPTIVE ... ALOOF ... PHILOSOPHICAL ...