View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 04:50 AM   #68 (permalink)
slytherus
Formerly: Hayden
Slytherin

DH Ficlet Rookie
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nero Perseus Ballarat
First Year
☆ Always Potterhead ☆ SSRPG Addict ☆ Coffee Addict ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonionNW View Post
Ethan nodded grimly. "I had to tell them, because what happens happens. We can't go back and change things in the past." Even if you kill someone... "Lights and I can't shield them forever," he added. He shifted a bit, picking up his slurpee and walking with Dean towards the exit of the store. Time to start heading back to the Ministry. "They're doing fine, though. They tried to run away, but we managed to convince them otherwise when Lights got blasted into the wall by Bella." Perhaps Ethan was letting on a bit too much at this point, but he glazed over it ignorantly.
Dean continued to listen to Ethan about what happened. The couple needed someone to talk to and he was willing to listen and perhaps lend a hand if there was anything he can do. "I see," mumbled Dean as he sipped some more slurpee. But Ethan's following words was out of his expectations which made him spurted on the floor. "A four year old blasted Lights to the wall?! Merlin! What the...?!" he exclaimed, but lowered his voice on the "blasted" part. Would sound weird to muggles if they heard it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezabel Black View Post
Lights needed a cold drink, and since the iced coffees at the cafe were way more than she ever wanted to spend on a drink, she'd decided on a Muggle soft drink. She chose a Coke, and hurried to pay for it so she could catch up with Ethan and Dean. "Hey!" she greeted, smiling. She noticed Ethan was looking grim, and Dean worried. "What's the matter?" she asked in concern.
"Afternoon, Lights," he smiled as he turned around to see the other man's wife. Dean sipped more slurpee before he began to startle. Brain freeze. After he felt a little comfortable again, the male MLE'er looked over at his colleague. "I had slurpee coming out of my nose," said Dean while wiping his nose with a piece of tissue paper. Man, that was painful!