View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:23 AM   #61 (permalink)
slytherus
Formerly: Hayden
Slytherin

DH Ficlet Rookie
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nero Perseus Ballarat
First Year
☆ Always Potterhead ☆ SSRPG Addict ☆ Coffee Addict ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonionNW View Post
Already at the slurpee machine, filling up a large size cup, was Ethan Lennox. It had been about a week since... The Bones Incident. He shuddered as he remembered the last shake of Trystan's body, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth as he spoke to none other than Ezekiel and Bellissa.

Capping his cup, Ethan turned around to see a rather familiar face. "Dean? It's been a while. Did you hear? We lost Naomi..." he said, becoming a little downcast. It was hard to imagine: a life that never was, but could have been. He wondered what his daughter would have grown up to be. Snippy and clever like Zek? Calm but powerful like Bella? Something different and unexpected? He would never know.
The slurpee which had been filled in full in the cup spilled a little as Dean startled to hear the familiar voice. After what he had hear from Lights, this wasn't going to be a good encounter. None the less, Dean was a professional and remained calm both physically and mentally. "I heard," he answered coolly as he capped the cup before poking the top of the cup with a spoon-straw. "I- Uh- I'm sorry to hear that," he was. An innocent baby lost her life whilst still in the uterus.

Placing the cup on the counter, he took out his wallet and left a few pounds on the counter before turning to Ethan. "How are you coping with it?" enquired the dashing man mellowly. He won't bring that issue up with Ethan. At least not now. Especially not in this place.