View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 12:33 AM

Post Rupert Grint to appear on Sky1 Noel's Christmas Presents special, tour of theme park

As part of the upcoming Christmas special, Noel’s Christmas Presents, this coming Sunday at 6:30pm GMT on Britain's Sky One network, actor Rupert Grint met a mourning family who had lost a love one, and were given several gifts for this season, including a free trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando this past November. Rupert, who of course was at the theme park last month to promote the DVD/BD release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, not only met the family and shared Butterbeers with them, as can be seen below, but gave them a tour of the park. We will have footage of Rupert's segment from the special when it airs this weekend.

When he asked the kids, Cameron (9) Ethan (7) Aaron (4), and Leah Grace(2) about their favourite part of the park they say the Dragon Challenge ride.

Rupert, 23, replied: “I went on it four times in a row, after a lot of these [Butterbeers]. I did not feel good."

Smiling Rupert then takes the family off to get souvenirs, telling them: “You can’t come here without getting a wand.

“I would keep them in the box though, in the wrong hands they can be pretty dangerous. So be careful.”