View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 08:19 PM   #60 (permalink)
CurlyPotter14
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordan Macey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin Stanley
Magical Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezabel Black View Post
Lights smiled when Ben approved of her plan. She nodded. "We'll send a few patronuses. I thought I saw a few MLE'ers near the watercooler before." Sh raised her wand and thought of her wedding again. Happiness surged through her as she said, "Expecto Patronum!" The silvery labrador dog, exactly like her animagus form, burst form her wand and turned to her. Their eyes met, and the dog wagged its tail like it understood what Lights wanted. Then it bounded away in search of the rest of MLE. Lights smiled after it, but suddenly winced and pressed a hand to her stomach. She passed off the movement by adjusting her belt buckle, which was a bit tilted. She didn't need any attention drawn to that, not yet anyway. "We can't wait too long, though," she warned. "Sakura, Wrekin and Provel won't stay long - they'll want to get out as quickly as possible. They're probably working something out as we speak." Lights gritted her teeth. If there was one thing she hated, it was people getting away with doing wrong.
Ben nodded in agreement with Lights, though he registered the sudden movement to her stomach. He shrugged, "We will act once more MLE members arrive," hopefully that'd be soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherin's Talon View Post
Hawk nodded. Too true. The Cultists would just escape if they were reckless. "Yes, good idea." He said that when Lights sent the patronus to find team two.
"There is something we haven't considered, however. We are assuming that we will simply be fighting THREE Cultists. Sakura is head of this department. Are they loyal to him? I assume so, because if not, he wouldn't have come here. Or maybe he has them under his controll like the people at the Picket Line."
Ben nodded, "You've got a point, we can't assume. That's why Lights has sent off for more MLEers, we can't take any chances at this point." he said to the man.