View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 02:47 AM   #83 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default so sorry for the long wait! gonna move this along...
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksabo View Post
Anna heard the meeting was starting and said goodbye to the Department head and went to go snag a seat. She wndered what the meeting would be like...
Atticus nodded his good-bye before turning his attention to the next one who spoke up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDBL00Dpride View Post
No no no no. He had been noticed. Noah looked down at his clenched hands.
No bloody crying like a baby.
This shouldn't be that difficult, right? He remembered what Violet had told him and sighed, he'd have to talk eventually, this was his job after all. People were going to be part of the job.
'No-N-Noah...' He managed, he blushed at his constant stuttering. 'Noah Da-Dawson.' Now came the easy part, he could talk about his job right?

Noah looked up, the others had been able to talk about it without any trouble. BAD IDEA. He quickly returned his gaze to his sweaty hands, he did NOT like people watching him as he spoke. 'I- I'm the Officer for Larger Creatures...' This wasn't going to be that bad, this was something he could talk about, he had done it before, so why not again? 'There haven't been any major problems, except we had a Griffin who attacked it's owner. It's all been taken care of and both are fine.' He smiled before looking up carefully. He'd done that alright, hadn't he?
Atticus offered a brief smile for the nervous young man. He had never liked public speaking himself, so he understood how nerve-wracking it could be. He'd had to get over that, of course, otherwise he wouldn't be standing here today.

Atticus listened as Mr. Dawson explained the incident with the Griffin and its owner and nodded once he had finished. "Good to hear that they're both okay."

And now it seemed like it was time to move on and start winding the meeting down. He didn't intend for it to be an extremely long one after all. They all had jobs to do, including himself.

"I'm glad to hear that all of you seem to overall be doing well in your assignments. I expected nothing less." He smiled. "Now I don't want to waste too much more of your time as I'm sure you all have something you'd rather do than hear me drone on and on. So now I'd just like to hear any questions or suggestions you may have reagarding the department or myself or anything else you can think of that would be relevant. If you don't have any questions or suggestions, you may leave and head back to your work area. My door is always open if you happen to think of something later."

Hopefully they'd take more of the donuts and bagels too. There still seemed to be too many for him to actually take home and eat.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger