View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:26 PM   #53 (permalink)
CurlyPotter14
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jordan Macey
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Benjamin Stanley
Magical Law Enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slytherin's Talon View Post
Ebony glanced at Lights when she appeared. "Any idea where the last member of our team is?" he asked. He had seen him at the Picket Line, but they weren't needed there anymore.
He nodded while concentrating. "Hmm...I don't know how we are going to do that? Any ideas?"

Hawk turned to the wizard. At first he thought it was their last member of the team, but he shook his head. Who was this guy? It didn't seem as if Lights knew him either. "What department are you in?" He asked him quickly. If this was a Cultist...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezabel Black View Post
Lights glanced at Ebony, not taking her wand or most of her attention off the man in front of her. "I don't know where Ben is, actually. Do you think he's okay?" He was probably still at the picket line ... Lights turned away from the two men and pointed her wand to the air, summoning the happiest memory she could. Making that Unbreakable Vow with Ethan ... the memory was four years old, but it was still fresh in Lights' mind. She smiled as she said firmly, "Expecto Patronum!" A silvery labrador shot from her wand and turned to look at her. Lights nodded, and it bounded away in the general direction of outside. "It's gone to get Ben," explained Lights, turning back to Ebony.

And as for the second question ... Lights furrowed her brow. Hmm. An idea crossed her mind and she grinned. "Do you know what Ren Sakura smells like?" she asked. "What cologne he uses, maybe? Because if I know, I can work out if he's actually in there. Same with Wrekin and Provel."
Lights winked at her colleagues, and then transformed into her Animagus form: a labrador with fur exactly the same golden colour as her hair. She shook herself, and then trotted over to the doors leading to the Work Area. They were locked, of course, but that didn't matter right now. Lights pressed her nose to the crack under the door - all door have one, however small - and took a good sniff.

GOOD MERLIN!!! Someone in there need a bath! A few hundred baths in fact! Lights backed away, shaking her head and whimpering. Merlin, merlin, merlin! Once her nose had stopped stinging, she tentatively went back to the door and took another sniff. The smell was more bearable this time, and around it, Lights could detect definite human scents. A lot of them.
Lights barked and wagged her tail. There were people in there.
Ben popped into the Department of Mysteries, he'd been dealing with the imperiused at the Picket Line when he'd received Lights' message. He looked around, "Ebony," he nodded at the other man. "Where's Lights?" he asked, observing the Golden Labrador, it looked a lot like Ligts' patronus... "What's happening then?" he asked, not taking too much notice of the dog, he'd been in stranger situations.