Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #107 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 44

Chapter 44: Run, Run, RUN!

The two of us stumbled around in the dark stairwell of the Shrieking Shack. "This is so cool. You know, if we could see it," I remarked as I stubbed my toe on an unseen step.

"Maybe if you were patient you wouldn't hurt yourself," Harry came up behind me with his wand already charmed to give off light.

"That might help,"

"Come on," Harry pushed open a ragged door. We walked into an old room. There was a plethora of ancient furniture with layers of dust. There was a crusted over window. "Look at that," He pointed out the window. I stepped closer to it. Through the grim you could see the cozy houses of the village along with the dots of the students eagerly enjoying a day off. And most importantly you could see the grey stone of the castle. I pressed my fingers to glass.

"Do you come up here often?" I asked.

"No, the only times I've ever come here I was scared for my life,"

"Wow Harry, if feel so safe,"

"Don't be so sarcastic," Harry smiled at me, "Do you want to go back to the village?"

"Sure," I turned away from the window. We both started back to staircase. The wood creaked dangerously under us, "Harry,"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you take me here?" I asked.

"You're the one who said you wanted to come!"

I paused momentarily, "Are you hungry?"

"Yes,"

"Good," I took Harry's hand and led him down the decaying steps. "Why are we going so fast?" he whined.

"Because I would prefer to not fall through the floor,"

"Excellent point," we both began to race downstairs with the walls moaning as if to laugh at our fear.

Thanks for reading. I am SOOO sorry for not posting, but I hope you liked it. Anyone else ready for snow? and yes I did just put that in so i could use this smilie