Thread: Wellheart Manor
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Devina Wellheart
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Silas Rainier Montesh Jr
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Braedon James Lorkin
Games & Sports
1 of 4 Amigos Don't underestimate me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixAuror169 View Post
Forger! "And you have tomorrow off as well, Forger." She said this quickly as she smiled, nodding to him. Kyle then turned her attention back to the movie. She took a cracker, popping it into her mouth. "Fruit, Cheese & Crackers, or Wine?" She offered Vinnie.
" I'd love a glass of wine. Thank you. " Vinnie smiled.

Just then Persius flew in holding a letter for Vinnie. Divinity petted him as she took the letter from him. " Go rest , Persius. " said Vinnie as she kissed his head before he flew to the owlery on the grounds.

Vinnie opened the letter and gasped. It read as follows:

Dear Ms. Wellheart,

My name is Harvey Watson. I'm writing on behalf of Justin. He asked me to write and send a letter to you. Justin may be in serious trouble. He was involved in a fight here at school and the other boy involved is threatening to try and get him expelled. Please know Justin was only trying to defend our friend Minerva. the boy who started arguing with us is known for causing trouble and stretching the truth. he may need your help in the coming days should William; that's the other boy, decides to move foward with his threats. I had hoped to introduce myself under better circumstances. My apologies for these bad tidings.

Sincerely,
Harvey Watson