View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 02:50 PM   #74 (permalink)
caithal97
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nessie C. Masen~McIntyre
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Caitlyn Bergeron~McIntyre
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
So. Time to start, yes?

Atticus excused himself from the last person he was talking to then made his way to the front of the room. "If I could have your attention please?" he said then waited until they all fell silent before continuing. "Good morning to you all! I hope your morning is going well. If you haven't already, feel free to help yourself to the donuts, bagels, tea, and coffee there on the table. Take as much as you want - I can always provide more if we run out." Hopefully they wouldn't though, and hopefully they wouldn't eat and drink too much. Employees hyped up on too much sugar and caffeine would not be pleasant. They were all adults, so they knew when to stop, yes?

"Anyway, for those who don't know me," which was fewer than he'd thought since many seemed to already know his name, "my name is Atticus Aldredge, but I'd prefer you all call me Atticus. If there's anything you'd rather I address you as instead of your last name, let me know, if you haven't already." He couldn't read minds after all, so if they wanted to be referred to by their first name or something like that, they'd have to speak up.

"Now, to begin this meeting, I'd like to go around the room and have each of you tell me what your position is in this department and what you have been working on recently. You don't have to give specifics - I'd rather you didn't, actually, as that is what reports and paperwork are for," he'd submitted himself to the fact that, no matter what, he'd have to get used to doing a lot of reading about these things, "and I'm sure there are some things that are not meant for anyone else's ears - just give tell me a general idea and whether you were successful or not."
Caitlyn leaned back in the chair she was sitting in. She rubbed her eyes in exhaustion. "I'm the Spirit Liaison. Some ghosts have been giving us trouble. So far I have not been successful." She decided to keep it short and sweet. She was already ashamed of her failure. No need to go into full detail. She really has to write that report . . .