View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #69 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Violet returned Noah's smile. She was glad to see that he was starting to loosen up a little. Even if it was only just a little. "Oh, that sounds exciting!" she said. "Well, right now I'm the Lead Pest Removal Officer, but I have been here for a very long time and I have had lots of other titles. Back when level 4 was only for magical creatures, I was Head for the Beast Division," she explained. "But that was awhile ago now."

Violet laughed when Noah said that he would probably stay quiet. "If that's what you prefer. But you know what? I'm guessing you will be raising your hand and throwing out all sorts of ideas a few meetings from now." She grinned at him.

Violet glanced over at the door again. It was considerably less crowded now. She could probably go over and introduce herself. She turned back to Noah quickly. "Hey, it's been great talking with you, but I'm going to go and introduce myself to Mr. Aldredge so he doesn't think I'm rude." She flashed him a last quick smile and stood up. "I'll talk to you later, Noah."

Noah nodded as he listened to Violet explain her job, she must have been here for years by now. 'That's a long time in this department.' He smiled, he would like to work here for as long as he could.

'I'll let you and the others make suggestions.' Noah said quietly, frightened at the prospect that he might have to speak or would willingly do so in a few meetings. As much as he wanted to be less afraid of others, he wasn't quite ready to start speaking in front of groups, he'd leave that to the pros.

'See you around, Violet.' He smiled happily as she left, glad to have made another friend in the department, sure that his mother would be proud.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________