View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #62 (permalink)
Paint.the.Limelight
Formerly: hrmy_lvr_4evr
Ravenclaw

Love Detective
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurelie Rylen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Silvermoon
Magical Creatures
Fiyero ♥ | RED VINES! | FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAA | "Always." ♥| SupermegafoxyAWESOMEhot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
And here was the other one who had entered without saying anything. Better late than never, as they say. This woman seemed to know his name already? Well-informed, this one. "Please, call me Atticus." Mr. Aldredge was far too formal for him. He intended to address this once the rest of his employees were here and the meeting started, but he didn't mind repeating himself once. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Silvermoon." He listened as she explained why she had not spoken to him sooner, and he nodded once she finished. "I understand. That was very thoughtful of you." He was very nearly drowning in people right now, but it was obviously something he'd just have to get used to.
Violet brushed her hair back and smiled. "Atticus it is," she said. She had actually expected him to want to be called by his first name. Most people did. But she had decided to go a bit more on the formal side, just in case. Looks like it hadn't been necessary. Oh well. "It's nice to meet you, too!" she replied. "But if I'm to call you Atticus, you must call me simply Violet, please!" Violet shrugged one shoulder, acknowledging his next statement that what she'd done was thoughtful. "It was the least I could do..." she said a bit dismissively. Violet didn't really want to make this conversation about her. "I want to make you feel welcome, and not claustrophobic. So...I hope you're enjoying yourself as Department Head, so far?" she asked. Not that he'd had a very long time to enjoy, yet, but that wasn't the point.