View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 05:38 AM   #60 (permalink)
AlwaysSnapesGirl

St Mungos Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

MO & DMLE
Clabbert

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ezra Hensley
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Florence Schultz
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by caithal97 View Post
Caitlyn nodded. "I'm not a patient woman, Mr. Mystery. I don't like to be kept waiting." She said laughing shortly, before walking over to get some coffee. She really needed caffeine!!! Like now . . .
Atticus simply chuckled and gave her another smile before she walked off. So his employees - or at least this one - had a sense of humor. That was good. He liked those kinds of people. Hopefully none of them took it quite to the extreme that his brother did though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksabo View Post
Anna just realized why she had come here are felt a little guilty for not doing it in the first place! She was a little forgetful... and thirsty! She walked right by the Department head and hadn't said hello to him! How rude of her... She got up and walked up to him and said, "Hello there! I'm Anna Black. I'm sorry I didn't say hello to you earlier, I was quite thristy!"
Ah, here was one of the ladies who had walked by. Atticus smiled pleasantly. "It's quite alright," he told her with a nod. "I understand. I'm sure the food and drinks are far more interesting than I am." And no, that wasn't sarcasm. The food and drinks probably were, in fact, more interesting than him at the moment, especially if his employees were hungry or thirsty. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Black."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMalfoy View Post
Felicity smiled, "Pleasure to meet you too, sir." she finished realizing she didn't even know her boss's name, but she was sure he'd tell them all soon, when he wanted too. Giving him a polite nod she walked over to the refreshment table, was this normal for Ministry meetings? She sure hoped so.
Still smiling, Atticus returned the nod before turning his attention to the next person who approached him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Violet approached the Department Head, waited for the last employee to finish up with their introduction, then stepped forward and held out her hand. "Hello, Mr. Aldredge. I am Violet Silvermoon, I'm the Lead Pest Removal Officer. I hope you'll forgive me for not introducing myself before, but you looked a bit..." She searched for the right thing to say. "You looked as though you were drowning in people who all wanted to meet you at once." That didn't sound quite right, but she hoped she'd at least get her point across.
And here was the other one who had entered without saying anything. Better late than never, as they say. This woman seemed to know his name already? Well-informed, this one. "Please, call me Atticus." Mr. Aldredge was far too formal for him. He intended to address this once the rest of his employees were here and the meeting started, but he didn't mind repeating himself once. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Silvermoon." He listened as she explained why she had not spoken to him sooner, and he nodded once she finished. "I understand. That was very thoughtful of you." He was very nearly drowning in people right now, but it was obviously something he'd just have to get used to.

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger