View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #56 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Violet raised her eyebrows a bit involuntarily as the man spoke. He really did not seem to be comfortable. She'd try not to be too intimidating, then. "A few weeks? That's still pretty new," she said with a light laugh. "Being shy isn't bad. When I started working here, I don't think I said a word for about a month!" she said with a rueful grin. "Is this your first meeting, then? Look, just listen for awhile once it starts, and if you feel the need to pitch something in you can feel more than welcome to do so, but you don't have to if you don't want." She gave him another kind smile. "It's nice to meet you, Noah! I'm Violet...but I believe I said that already..." Another chuckle.

Violet noticed, out of the corner of her eye, that the cloud of people around the Department Head was shrinking. She made a note in her head that she'd have to go and introduce herself at one point soon.

Noah smiled awkwardly at Violet, he supposed he was still new, yeah. Especially since he was probably one of the younger employees around...
'Yes... a few weeks. I'm Officer for Larger Creatures.' His job never failed to put a smile on his face and for the first time since entering the room he had a genuine smile on his face. 'What is your job?'

Noah gladly listened to the advice Violet was giving him, shaking his head at the idea of speaking in front of a group of people. The chances of that happening were smaller than the chance that a Hippogriff would speak Mermish. 'I'll keep quiet..' He smiled at Violet, 'nice to meet you too.'

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________