View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:55 AM   #51 (permalink)
Slowfie
Hufflepuff

DMLE & DMGS
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cathal C Myles
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Morrigan Heffernan

Ministry RPG Name:
Eli Bancroft
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Ganbaatar Sarangerel
Law Enforcement
x3
slothyke

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrmy_lvr_4evr View Post
Violet glanced over at an unfamiliar man as he say down a few seats away from her. He was as white as a sheet and seemed as though he might start shaking any moment. And if he wasn't new, Violet was a purple spotted hippogriff. She leaned across the table in his direction.
"Hey," she said in a low voice. "First day on the job, huh? Look, there's no need to be so nervous." She smiled warmly at him. "I'm Violet. I've been working here for longer than almost anyone else and I can tell you, there's nothing to worry about. Everyone here is great." She would have patted him on the shoulder in a consoling sort of way if he had been within reach. But he wasn't, quite. And she wasn't sure how he'd react to a stranger trying to comfort him. So she settled for another friendly smile.

Noah turned to a woman who started talking to him and gave her a careful smile,that probably looked more like a grimace.
'N-not first day..' Noah uttered, cursing himself for having to stutter again. He'd worked hard enough to get rid of his stutter in Hogwarts only to get it back again now? He forced himself to breathe in and out a couple of times, like he'd been taught. 'I've been here for a few weeks.' He mumbled, he'd die to be with some animals right now, instead of this room FULL of people. 'I'm shy..' He admitted, his face now considerably red.
'I'm Noah.' He said, glad that she was being so nice.

I've learned that doves and ravens fly the same____________________________