View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 03:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
Jaxton frowned as he thought through what Sabel was asking him. He raised one of his eyebrows as he raised one of his hands, so that he could run his pointer finger over his lips, seriously contemplating the ins and outs of such an allegation.

"The problem is that we don't have too much evidence against those in members. We simply know - or think - that they are participants due to what they have told us or say." He paused, his forehead still frowning. It was a well known fact between Van, Izzy, Damien, Ali and himself that there was little he wanted more than the down-fall of the Cult... however he truly wasn't sure if this was the way to go about it.

It also probably wasn't safe. At all. Especially since some of the Ministry cult members seemed to already know Sabel. He had a rather large X on his back already, if he had figured things out right. Which he might not have - but he wasn't going to ask that. Definitely not.

"I can see what you are trying to do however I'm not sure if it is safe..." He wasn't one to run away from a fight - but he had already placed his trust in Evander and whatever he was planing. "- perhaps the people to put this too, would be Izzy and Van." He said with a slight sigh. "If they agree, then I'll do whatever I can." Silently, he didn't think Van would go for it - however, he liked to see that the YATI's were trying to come up with some way to end the... repression. Yes, repression.
"I don't think any way of dealing with the Cult is safe." Sabel relinquished with a sigh, drawing his free hand back through his hair. Some of his excitement, some of the cocky nerve, had dissipated at the reality check Jaxton was giving him. Yes, he could trust this man.

Dropping the file back down to his side, he cast another longing look down the stairs towards the Court Ministry level. He wanted nothing more than to pursue this with everything he had, to find loopholes to push this thing through. But, reality was reality. "You're right." Another sigh. "I'd been hoping to go to Evander when I had...more evidence." But that probably wasn't the smartest idea.

His eyes flicked up to the man beside him with somewhat of a downtrodden look. He could feel the fatigue of the battle with the Cult already weighing down on him, and he hadn't even been part of the battle for very long.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.