View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro MacMhuirich View Post
"I wasn't in Kansas to begin with." He retorted, with a small smirk. Nope, he was from Florida. Right country, wrong state. Although, he might have been nit-picking... but he couldn't help the small amount of joking he did.

As Sabel inquired into his hip, a small frown moved over his face. "Its a hip injury." He said slowly. "Duel. December. Just before I got back. I've found it flairs up under cold temperatures." He informed the younger man, although he wouldn't say more than that. Nooope.
Sabel's eyes narrowed a little in consideration. Either the man was dense, pureblood or he was playing around. The little smirk that presented itself suggested the later, and relaxed Sabel just a little bit. Paranoid and dense wouldn't have been a good combination. Paranoid and snarky, well that combination really depended on the circumstances.

But the truth was, he didn't really care where Jaxton was. Really, he didn't even care how the man had got his injury; he wasn't interested in the story. Anyone could make up a story about an injury. What he was interested was the expression that came with the answer to his question. The look in the man's eyes. And there wasn't much besides the small frown. And that, didn't reassure Sabel any.

But he didn't have time for games. If the man was part of the Cult, he supposed the Cult would find out sooner or later anyways. If he truly was one of Damien's friends, than he needed his help. And Damien trusted him. So that was going to have to be good enough. Despite what the man said about friends dictating actions, Sabel figured there was no point in having friends if you couldn't trust their judgement.

Letting out a slow breath, Sabel cast another glance down the stairwell. "I'm in need of some help, and given Damien's not here and I don't know when he'll be back, if ever, I suppose you will have to fill in for his counselling." Slowly, his eyes turned back to Jaxton, the urge to pull out his wand just in case a rather overbearing sensation. "I need to know if its possible to put Lord Borr on trial."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.