View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
Romine
Members
Fire Slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sml View Post
I'm not trying to start anything. I like Rupert and think no one could be a better Ron. All I'm saying is that technically, for the purposes of an awards show - like this or even the Oscars - he'd be placed in the supporting actor category. And there's nothing wrong with that - it's still a good category. I'm not wrong about this - sorry.

But these are NOT the Oscars, see the Award Show like she is. The Oscars are much bigger. I wouldn't say something about it again if you would have said it's your Opinion, but to say "I'm not wrong about this" ,sorry this sounds like it would be 100 % true, just because you think so and that is wrong.
You can think what you want, but don't act like it's just true because of this. Emma and Rupert were both casted as leading Actors for the whole HP Serie, not just 1 or 2 or 3 etc Movies and they should be treated like that for HP, because they deserve it. If you put Emma in the Actress Category, put Rupert at the Actor Category or noone of them somewhere. Just because there is just one leading Actress in HP, doesn't mean just one leading Actor, there are two and they should be both treated like it ot their own and not of comparing.
Romine is offline   Reply With Quote