View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 04:55 AM   #25 (permalink)
DH Vixen

Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara Gwendolyn Monroe
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Aimee Monroe
Mysteries

x11
Atypical Ravenclaw Bookworm // Hair Flipper Pro / / the edgy starbuckian // Hot Messie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilFox06 View Post
Jayden chuckled. "No. Believe it or not I'm working." He looked around suspiciously. "Top secret." he added with a smirk. Of course... nothing about his job was top secret. He didn't know what the portkeys were doing after he picked them out.

He nodded in the direction of the 'feminine' aisle. "What do you think Armen would do if I brought in a box of tampons?" he asked unable to fully contain his laugh.

He was pretty sure his boss wouldn't know what they were. And he knew for sure that it would make an excellent portkey. No muggle in their right mind would touch a box randomly located in a forest somewhere. So technically it wouldn't be against his job description at all.

"What about you hun? What brings you to the muggle corner store?"
Jade smiled as she shook her head in amusement. "Top secret, you say? Well, then your secret is safe with me." She did enjoy a good top secret job, they always seemed to amuse her and it wasn't like she wasn't used to them in the department she worked in.

Following his line of sight, she blinked and fought the urge to laugh. "I'm not sure he would be at all amused by it, but I would find it rather hilarious." It was ingenious in her mind, but she was sure that others wouldn't find it at all appropriate for whatever it was meant for.

Smiling innocently, she held up her treats. "I needed a snack." Yes, she just going to keep it simple. He knew about her addiction to chocolate as is.

"I needed more biscuits too. I ate my last digestive the other day and my desk isn't not the same without my hidden stash of treats." Okay, maybe it wasn't a complete stash at all. Just a pack of biscuits and some Galaxy bars, but they were there just in case she did need them.

Cora SylvieSebLana