View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:34 AM   #29 (permalink)
Ren Sakura
Dugbog

Ever watchful *eyes you*

Again a kindly smile he has for the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw students "Pleased to meet you Ms Laughgood, Mr Uronen." he greeted them with a slight bow of his head.

Upon hearing Gina say that she wanted to come along dark eyes flickered dangerously at the silver haired woman for a split second before reverting to his kindly exterior "Perhaps another time Mrs Latorta, when we have great need of your wisdom and expertise in one of our researches" Or when the encephalons get bored with their toy demand something new

"Now before we proceed inside the Department of Mysteries, I will need to ask a few things of you... " he said as he glanced at each student "Firstly, I'd like you to wear these right away please...." he said as he handed out beanies for each of them. "You may keep those once the tour is over." He waited for the students to wear the beanies onto their heads before continuing. "Secondly, given the confidential nature of this Department, I must ask you to leave behind all paper, parchment, pens, quills, cameras and any other item that can be used to document the offices and businesses of Unspeakables." he said eying each student "You are all top points earners, the best minds Hogwarts has to offer. I trust that your memories are more than sufficient for you to remember the honor and the experience bestowed on you today." Ren gestured at the couches and the coffee table at the center of the room "You may leave your things here. And please, empty out your pockets. I assure you, they will not get lost. Isnt that right Mrs Latorta?" he said grinning at the International Coop Head. Not that he expected her to look after their things, although she's free to do just that.

He waited for the students to leave ALL their belongings behind save for the beanies on their heads. Ren extended his hand for Kurumi to take. "Now please hold hands, no complaining please, I surely dont want any of you to get lost on our way there" Specially since the corridors are identical to each other.

"All set?"