View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 05:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
Droo

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sebastian Price
First Year
The Harpy of Hogwarts | Dungeon Mistress | Bimba di Serpeverde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Her eyes flashed toward Latorta. Her boyfriend?! ...really? She glanced toward Eino then back to Latorta. "Were you a Hufflepuff, Miss Latorta?" No offense, Laughgood. Not too much, at least.
"I'd have been proud to have been a Hufflepuff Sierra dear, but I didn't go to school at Hogwarts." She added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Sakura View Post
He surely doesn't disagree with the pretty part, but he kept himself in check and his face professionally pleasant. He gazed at Sierra with mild curiosity, her last name not having escaped him on Gina's introduction. "An honor to meet the daughter of the Undersecretary." he said as he shook her hand gently. Why is it secret? "Why is Slytherin the house of great Witches and Wizards?" See there is no why, it just is.

Ren eyed Kurumi a little longer, having recognized her almost instantly The child from his Lordship's party. He returned her bow in turn "Pleasure to meet you Ms Hollingberry" he said putting on his kindest smile and most accommodating demeanor for the young Gryffindor "It isnt a bother at all, one must always make the time to help mold the impressionable minds of our young ones. The great future of us Wizards lies in your hands after all."

"Having said that, I would grant you four the rare honor of actually seeing the work chambers of the Department of Mysteries. It is a restricted area to most people that aren't Unspeakables, but for today, I can make an exception" he said smiling at the four Hogwarts students. Yes obviously the invitation wasn't extended to a certain International Coop Department Head, but Ren doesn't really care much about her. She is not a child and in his assessment her mind cannot be molded unless one uses one of those Muggle contraptions meant to build tires.
"The four... and me." She said curious to see it. But he'd only said four.