Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #562 (permalink)
Bamby717
Formerly: marylandlily
Gryffindor
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jacqueline Maryellen Elizabeth Porter (Jackie)
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jacqueline Maryellen Elizabeth Porter
Magical Transportation
HEFC's Party Person

Jackie seemed lost. Oh my gosh, was she dreaming.. again? Everybody seemed to be answering a question she hadn't even heard. She listened harder. Hm.. it was something to do with dark creatures.
Hmph. That was obvious. Defence Against the Dark Arts would obviously have some dark creatures in it, yea?
The question seemed to be how they were different from normal. She could give it a try.

'Professor, dark creatures are those that are intent on causing harm to others. They enjoy bringing harm to others. They are sadistic, which normal creatures aren't. Like a Banshee is a dark creature. Their screams kill. And the Basilisk, of course, for which a look can kill.' Jackie shuddered. Why are there such evil creatures in the world?
'But I also think that some creatures are simply named dark because of one odd person. I mean, werewolves are considered dark by some but most aren't. Most werewolves don't intend to attack; they do it accidently. Dragons, also, can be tamed. So, I believe that the main difference between a dark creature and a normal one is that dark creatures intend to bring harm to others and the others don't.'

There. Hope that didn't bore everybody. Was she repeating the same thing again and again? Jackie frowned and waited for the Professor to reply.