View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #26 (permalink)
Trish
Hufflepuff
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Penny Laughgood
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hermione Malfoy
Environmental Protection
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff where they are just and loyal they are patient, true and unafraid of toil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Sakura View Post
Rounding the corner from the hidden archway of the Mysteries entrance Ren Sakura walked silently along the hallway entering the Visitor's lounge, right behind the group of young students. Ah children coming to visit him his department. How lovely!

"Hello."he greeted softly, a polite smile gracing his features, eyes gazing intently at the children."I am Ren Sakura, and I head the Department of Mysteries. And who be these brilliant minds?"
Penny was still in awe of being down in the Department of Mysteries - so many famous wizards of the last century had walked these floors..

And now she was here, Penny had an overwhelming curiosity of what exactly the Unspeakables did down here..

Then the Head of the Department was there, Penny almost forget her manners by staring, then said, "Good Day Mr Sakura, thank you for taking the time to meet us, I'm sure you are a very busy man".... taking a pause to breath, she continued "I'm Penny Laughgood, Hufflepuff representative"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droo View Post
"Well the pretty girls are Kurumi Hollingberry, Penny Laughgood and Sierra Greingoth," she said emphasizing the last name... "The handsome young man, and my new boyfriend is Eino Uronen" She said taking him by the arm and she looked at the boy seriously for a beat before giggling. "I'm joking Eino! Pulling your chain!"
When Ms Latorta introduced them to Mr Sakura, Penny nodded on hearing her name, and smiled at Mr Sakura..

Penny also shot a look at the Slytherin person.... How rude she was, If indeed Ms Latorta was in Hufflepuff, then it was an honour to belong to a house that values hard work and Loyalty !!!!