View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #20 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Lexi blinked a few times. She wasn't aware of Bunz being anyone's favorite professor besides perhaps some Hufflepuff's that knew no better. But not one to be RUDE to little girl's where there family was concerned she nodded and smiled and gave a noncommittal, "Mhm."

"Innit though? I mean... I think it's a conspiracy to rid the Wizarding World of all other houses, personally. It could be cooties, though," she said thoughtfully. And YES, Lexi Kennedy DID believe that Hufflepuff's were disease carriers.

Lexi smirked at the girl and shook her head. Giving Tori a wink she said, "Not long enough, actually. And I could never bore of Sal and I am definitely not boring." Not in ANY sense of the word was she boring. "You know, you are not so bad for a Slytherin girl." She DID see the little lovesick look on the girl's face as she spoke about Salander though and not bad or REALLY bad Lexi would hex her face off. Heh.
"That's a good theory," Tori admitted, stroking her chin with a thoughtful expression. "Nobody even LIKES Hufflepuffs though! What a horrible world that would be."

Everybody, on the other hand, loved Slytherins. It was verifiable fact.

She looked surprised, almost, as the much older Gryffindor admitted she wasn't 'so bad.' "Erm... thanks?" the redhead drawled. "You know, you're one of the Gryffindors I might actually like!"

Besides all the Gryffie boys she knew. Heh.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind