View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Oooh, wow," Tori nodded appreciatively. "I've heard lots about Annie's time here. She was like, everybody's favorite professor." And nothing anyone said would convince her otherwise.

Sick for WEEKS?! Gullible Tori's eyes widened. "That's disgusting," she whispered right back. "Do they have like, extra-poisonous cooties or something?" She was frantically trying to remember now whether or not her skin had actually touched Alex's... ewwwww! "Well I'm not surprised about they dying bit," she commented dryly. "The weakest always are the first to go."

Always.

"Two years is suuuuuuuuch a long time," Tori sighed. "Aren't you bored of each other yet?"

Lexi blinked a few times. She wasn't aware of Bunz being anyone's favorite professor besides perhaps some Hufflepuff's that knew no better. But not one to be RUDE to little girl's where there family was concerned she nodded and smiled and gave a noncommittal, "Mhm."

"Innit though? I mean... I think it's a conspiracy to rid the Wizarding World of all other houses, personally. It could be cooties, though," she said thoughtfully. And YES, Lexi Kennedy DID believe that Hufflepuff's were disease carriers.

Lexi smirked at the girl and shook her head. Giving Tori a wink she said, "Not long enough, actually. And I could never bore of Sal and I am definitely not boring." Not in ANY sense of the word was she boring. "You know, you are not so bad for a Slytherin girl." She DID see the little lovesick look on the girl's face as she spoke about Salander though and not bad or REALLY bad Lexi would hex her face off. Heh.