View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 03:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Princesses don't live in dungeons... WHAAAA. She was related to Bunz?! If Lexi had been drinking anything it soooo would have just been a spit take moment. "Ginger... love of pink..." think YOU are royalty, "You must be related to Professor Bunbury Or is it Truebridge now?" She wasn't sure a woman like Bunzilla would change her name.

"At any rate it's nice to meet you, Tori. I am Lexi Kennedy, seventh year Gryffindor, and Sal's Gyffindor Princess," Lexi told her with a smile as she extended her hand for the little one to shake. "Hufflepuff's carry diseases, you know." Just an aside for you. Heh.
Tori smirked broadly at Lexi's response to her last name. "Why yes, actually, Annie's my faaaaaaavorite cousin!" Ginger, love of pink. Hehee. That certainly described the Bunbury women perfectly, not to mention that they WERE royalty in their own minds. "Her name is Mrs. Truebridge, actually, you're right!"

And Tori was ever so happy that her cousin had finally gotten married. "Pleasure to meet you too, Lexi," she added, extending her hand for a shake. She raised a brow at the proclamation about Hufflepuffs and leaned forward a little. "Do they REALLY? You know, I always wondered, since I've heard a lot about rabid badgers and whatnot..." But the only Puff she had met, Alex, had seemed pretty disease-free...

Thank Merlin she hadn't kissed any Puffs!

"What do you mean by... you're Sal's Princess?" Tori tilted her head and smiled sweetly. "You two aren't DATING, are you?"

PLEASE NO MERLIN NOOOOOO. SHE liked Salander!

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind