View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

Tori was.... kind of wondering what she was doing at the Deathday Party in the first place. It being a party, however, meant that she like, HAD to go. Princesses always went to parties, duh.

The girl was wary to approach the buffet table, since she could smell the rotten half of it from a mile away, and instead decided to work up an appetite by doing some bowling instead. She approached the alley and eyed it with a tilted head. Huh. Was it just Tori, or was this bowling a little different?

She reached down for one of the balls and SCREAMED. Those weren't bowling balls, those were shrunken heads! And they were TALKING to EACH OTHER. Tori freaked out and jumped back from the heads, clutching her chest as if her heart might pop right out.

Maaaaaaaaaaaybe she would just watch the sporting event for now. Yeah. Yeah.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind