Thread: Adventure: The Eighth Horcrux - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 AM   #21 (permalink)
LillyJames
Gryffindor
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lillian Strap
First Year

I am such a horroble person! I missed being the first commenter on this chapter! Dx Oh well...for that I shall make this an EXTRA long comment.

Quote:
OK, I'm starting to procrastinate now, so to make myself write more I'll post the rest of what I've written Really long chapter ahead, and some funny Weasley goodness

Quote:
magic was obvious in every room, there was a grandfather clock on the first floor which screamed insults at you if you forgot to remember what you were supposed to be doing at the time, a dusty library which shifted its shelves around according to what you wanted to read, couches and chairs which slid away when they realized you were getting too comfortable, and a lot of other things which took some time to get used to. Amara described everything in detail in her letters to Dita.
I loved this part! I love the way you described the house. I could picture all of it!

Quote:
Amara was quite surprised at the way she spoke. Your father and I.
LOVE IT! She's a part of a real family!!! Okay, I thank Narcissa for giving her up now!!

Quote:
‘Are you from around here?’ asked the girl with identical hair to her brother’s. ‘I’ve never seen you. We come here every day.’
I wish I had gone to the park every day

Quote:
‘This is my very nosy and talkative brother Luke,’ said Lisa.
Ah...Sibling love!

Quote:
‘It’s them again!’ hissed the nosy boy, looking round too. ‘Weird pair. I heard they’ve got twenty brothers and sisters and their dad’s a magician—'
Haha, I love it...I also guessed instantly who they were talking about...Because I'm just that good.

Quote:
‘Hey, aren’t you supposed to be running away?’ one of them said, grinning.
Be Afraid. Be very afraid....or not....

Quote:
‘I suppose no one has told her about the whomping see-saw yet, George,’ the other said, grinning too.
oh gosh, what did these two do now...BAD GEORGE AND FRED you two know better...you're supposed to enchant the sandbox to be quicksand..

Quote:
‘Yeah, ouch, haven’t seen Dad like that since we set a spider on Ron,’ said George, wincing and rubbing his rear. ‘It still hurts...’
Poor Ron, being scarred for life...and poor children...never going on the see-saw again....And poor George for his ear still hurting.

Quote:
‘The Burkes? I heard old Mr Burke can get really angry when he wants to. He could compete with Dad,’ chuckled the boy next to her. ‘I’m Fred, by the way, and this is George,’ he said, shaking her hand.

‘I’m Amara.’

‘Actually, I’m George,’ the same twin added.

‘Hey, I know you’re jealous since my name sounds better and all,’ said the other twin. ‘But don’t mind him. I am George.’
Classic Fred and George banter...but I confused...who is George and who is Fred?

Quote:
‘Do you support the Wimbourne Wasps, then?’ asked Amara, gesturing at their shirts. ‘They did beat the Chudley Canons, but the Falmouth Falcons beat them by sixty points last season.’

‘They cheated!’ protested Fred, but he was grinning. Everybody loved a little Quidditch banter.

‘Did not! Stevens got in the way of a Bludger, he didn’t fly into Becket on purpose.’

‘Yeah, but Bagman sent that Bludger at Thompson after he’d caught the Snitch,’ George added.

‘OK, so maybe he was a little angry they’d caught the Snitch, but they still won by sixty points, didn’t they?’
Hahaha I laughed at this...

Quote:
Amara tried for a winning ‘ha!’ when they couldn’t think of a counter-attack but ended up choking on a fly, much to her embarrassment and the twins’ amusement.

Quote:
but ten minutes into the game and they’d been called off by the Matron. Amara still had a souvenir of four of the Matron’s fingers still raw pink just underneath her back.
Me and my slowness..my reactions...

OHH :