Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #289 (permalink)
Slytherin's Talon
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
C. Caspian
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Scarlet Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Text Cut: Josh and Marilyn

Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)

Wist Ebony fealt like protesting at the point deduction. THIRTY POINTS? This was Wist's first lesson at Hogwarts, and she wondered if all teachers were that strict. The Durmstrang ones were kind of strict though... Wist was still getting used to the point system thing.
To the question, she raised her hand and replied "Hello Professor Glass. I am Wist Ebony, this is my first year at Hogwarts but I transferred from Durmstrang." She was only a first year, but she responded to the last question "I WANT to pursue Defence at Newt level when I am a seventh year."