Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #283 (permalink)
Buggy-Boo
Hufflepuff

DoM
Sea Serpent

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emeric Grant
Mysteries
Mommy of 3 <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post

Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)

Ronnie smiled at the Professor, it was the first real smile since her dad died, she loved Defense Against the Dark Arts. It was one of her favorite classes, She looked up and waited her turn to say her name and year.

"Veronica...or rather Ronnie Sopps." She said when it was finally her turn. She stood up and she also gave her nick-name as well. She rarely went by her real name. She certianly didn't like the name Veronica. "Fifth year Hufflepuff." Ronnie finished her little speech and then sat back down and looked around to the rest of the room to see what everyone else's names were.