Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 07:01 PM   #269 (permalink)
phoenix_tears
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Charles was sitting in the back of the class, because he had no intention whatsoever to join in any discussion or anything. He was very sleepy and hoped that he could doze off peacefully at the back of the class, that was until the Professor walked in. Uh-Oh. It seemed that a couple of students were fooling at the front of the class with a camera and high-heels and the Professor had taken THIRTY POINTS for that. From Slytherin and Gryffindor.

This quite put an end to Charles' sleeping fantasies, as he didn't want to lose Gryffindor any more points. This Professor seemed more than inclined to take them off. :O He listened to her, as she asked them to introduce themselves and whether they were going to continue to NEWT level. He looked around at his fellow students while they answered, and couldn't help but snigger when a first year (by the looks of her), mistaked NEWT level for lizards. HA.

"Charles Fitzgerald, Fifth year." He answered the Professor putting his hand up. "There isn't a chance of me continuing to NEWT level, unless I'm bullied into it that is, " He added, thinking that his twin sister, Cherry, was probably going to force him to take a NEWT in DADA for his 'future'. Frown.

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥