Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 06:35 PM   #264 (permalink)
mialovesyoulots
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabrielle Anne Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Hathaway
Minister's Office
♫ I ♥ Chuck Bass ♫ ♫ Miss OCD at your service *bows* ♫

Oh. Introducing each other. Well, that was easy, Gaby could do that. She listened as everyone else stood up - especially the boy who had been wearing the high heels - and waited for her turn. She was also slightly scared of this professor, and didn't want to anger her by speaking out of turn. No point in losing points, seeing as Ravenclaw definitely couldn't afford it at the moment.

Right. Well, there was a pause, so Gaby assumed she should fill it. She stood up to her full 4 feet, five inches - yes, she was short - and smiled around at the whole class. 'Hey, ya'll! I'm Gaby -Gabrielle - Parker, and I'm a Ravenclaw First Year. I don't really know yet if I'll take this class at a NEWT level.' the brunnette said, and gave everyone another smile before sitting down.

Mia apologises for her prolonged absence. She had exams to study for... but then realised SS was more fun.