View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 03:29 PM   #341 (permalink)
phoenix_tears
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
He stepped up to the stall and dropped Brittany's hand, he was sure she'd be alright here as most people were gathered around attraction after attraction. He gave her a smile as he took in her order and turned towards the person begin the counter. Before he made their order however he quickly glanced at the board with all that was to offer and pricing.

"I'll have a firewhisky and a butterbeer please," He paused before continuing, "A cheeseburger and..." Brad turned to Brittany.

"What type of burger would you like?" He asked taking out him money pouch getting ready to pay. He smiled at her.
She felt him drop her hand as he stepped up to the stall. She gazed unseeingly at the menu, not really focusing on what was going on. When she had walked out of the Leaky Cauldron earlier today, she wouldn't have dreamed that all this would happen. Yet, she was glad. She got to know a new person, who is a very nice man and she ended up visiting a carnival with him. She guessed that she's been living up to the promise she'd made herself, and she was proud that she has. At least there was no more of the what would've happened if I'd have tried questions.

Coming back to her surroundings as she heard Brad ask her what type of burger she wanted, she looked around at him. "Um, a veggie." She answered him. She saw that he took out his money pouch to pay and she could not have him pay for her. No, no that wasn't right. Or at least Brittany didn't feel that it was right. She reached out for her own money pouch that was in her bag and looked at the large board doing the mental math.

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥