Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:33 PM   #224 (permalink)
Talikins

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William McLuen
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Erin Dixon
Magical Law Enforcement

x5 x5
Talikins|Huffledor|Purple|Ted Velvet| |Lochnessie|Redhead|Bladger|⅓ Ferocious Trio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)

Nessie turned as she heard the clicking of the Professors shoes. She watched gasping as the Professor took thirty points each from an two older students. Wasn't that a bit much? Ness checked that she was neat and organised so she wouldn't loose any points. She then focused on the Professor's welcome speech.

"Morning Professor, I'm Renesmee Dixon"
she said after she had raised her hand and had waited her turn. "Im in my second year and I think I will take this subject to NEWT level in my seventh year because...I..I" It took her a while to think of a reason. She didn't really have an idea why she wanted to. This was her first propper lesson of Defence Against the Dark Arts and she didn't know much about the subject. She only thought she would like it because it was her dads favourite subject in school and she thought very much alike him. "... think It looks like an interesting subject" she thought her answer was lame, but she didn't know what else to say.

Last edited by Talikins; 09-08-2011 at 06:43 PM.