Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 02:22 PM   #220 (permalink)
nogoodforyou
Slytherin
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nora Penelope Reed
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Konrad Alexander Scherfig
Minister's Office
I'm just one of those pretty little liars... | | I'm held down in this starless city...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."
"Good d-"

... day.

Ooooh, nice one. More negative points from the moment professor Glass entered the room. Maybe Nora will actually get used to hearing 'blahblah points from Slytherin!' Or maybe there was some kind of competition; who had the most negative points. They would surely win.

... wasn't Hogwarts just full of nice professors?

And then... she wasn't sure whether she was supposed to raise her hand for this, but she did it, anyway. "My name is Nora Reed and I am a second year. I'd love to take the NEWT level, but I suppose I'm way too young for that." She felt her cheeks going red after that last part, buuuut she let her hand fall down on her lap and looked away.